Jimmy Garoppolo out vs. Bears Heres what Raiders reportedly plan to do as veteran QB sits due to back injury

modele, testy, recenzje, opinie

Moderatorzy: GRZECH, barbapuppa, sondejm, Tester

ODPOWIEDZ
ymakerpi8d
Uświadomiony

Jimmy Garoppolo out vs. Bears Heres what Raiders reportedly plan to do as veteran QB sits due to back injury

Post autor: ymakerpi8d » 07 mar 2024, 8:36

The will be without their starting quarterback this weekend. CBS Sports Lead Insider confirmed reports that has been ruled out for Sunday's game against the due to the back injury he sustained last week.In his place, the Raiders will be starting veteran , .Garoppolo was taken to the hospital after suffering the injury late in the second quarter against the , Kolten Wong Jersey but head coach Josh McDaniels said earlier this week that the quarterback had "" Carlos Martinez Jersey with the injury. "The prognosis is a lot better than it otherwise might have been," McDaniels added.Still, Garoppolo will mi s his second start of the season. He previously mi sed the team's Week 4 lo s against the division rival due to a concu sion. Rookie filled in for Garoppolo in that game, completing 24 of 39 pa ses for 238 yards and an interception. Pick Six Newsletter Bob Gibson Jersey Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to Chris Carpenter Jersey the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. O'Connell has been inactive for the other five games this season, with Hoyer serving Orlando Cepeda Jersey as Garoppolo's backup. Hoyer stepped in for Garoppolo last week against New England and went 6 of 10 for 102 yards. The 38-year-old quarterback has played for eight teams acro s his 15-year NFL career. He's appeared in 78 games (40 starts), completing 59.4% of his pa ses for 10,770 yards and 53 touchdowns compared to 35 interceptions.

ODPOWIEDZ