Super Bowl 2023 Chiefs Andy Reid silences retirement speculation after beating Eagles

modele, testy, recenzje, opinie

Moderatorzy: GRZECH, barbapuppa, sondejm, Tester

ODPOWIEDZ
ymakerpi8d
Uświadomiony

Super Bowl 2023 Chiefs Andy Reid silences retirement speculation after beating Eagles

Post autor: ymakerpi8d » 07 mar 2024, 8:34

Both of the coaching staffs for the Super Bowl LVII participants -- the and -- could look different next season. Both of the Eagles' coordinators have received for head-coaching vacancies, and Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy has received interest from several other teams Junior Fernandez Jersey as well.One person who won't be leaving Kansas City is Andy Reid, who silenced the retirement talk after his team beat the Philadelphia Eagles 38-35 in Super Bowl LVII, giving the franchise its second NFL championship in four seasons." Tyler O Neill Jersey I look in the mirror and I'm old," Reid said (via ). "My heart, though, is young. I still enjoy doing what I'm doing. I got asked that 50 times here. Finally I just go, 'Whatever, man. Whatever.' ... I'm good with what I'm doing right now. ... Listen, if they'll have me, I'll stick Kwang-hyun Kim Jersey around."The retirement speculation began hours before the Super Bowl. Fox Sports' Jay Glazer said he , who is five weeks away from his 65th birthday, about the po sibility of retiring after Sunday's game. Glazer said Reid didn't categorically deny the idea. According to Glazer, Reid said he's not getting any younger and still has a young quarterback ( is 27 years old) to coach. Reid told Glazer he had a decision to make after this game.That decision seems to have been made after Reid became the 14th head coach to win multiple Super Bowl titles and the fourth head coach with 200 or more regular-season wins and multiple Super Bowl titles (Bill Belichick, Tom Landry, Don lex Reyes Jersey Shula). The 2022 season was Reid's 24th campaign as an NFL head coach, and his 10th with the Chiefs. He has ama sed a 247-138-1 regular-season record, giving himself the fifth-most regular-season coaching wins in league history. Furthermore, his 22-16 playoff record gives him the second-most postseason wins ever, trailing only head coach Bill Belichick's John Brebbia Jersey 31-13 win-lo s total. The Chiefs have won their third Super Bowl title. You can now buy Chiefs Super Bowl championship shirts, hats, jerseys, hoodies, and much more to celebrate the historic win. .

ODPOWIEDZ