Chiefs Patrick Mahomes explains why Ravens Seahawks pose biggest crowd noise challenges

modele, testy, recenzje, opinie

Moderatorzy: GRZECH, barbapuppa, sondejm, Tester

ODPOWIEDZ
ymakerpi8d
Uświadomiony

Chiefs Patrick Mahomes explains why Ravens Seahawks pose biggest crowd noise challenges

Post autor: ymakerpi8d » 07 mar 2024, 9:12

Not many things can knock out of his groove, but there are a couple of stadiums that have forced him Alex Claudio Jersey to alter his routine on offense. Mahomes joined the "Manningcast" on Monday night, and he revealed the two stadiums that have given the ' offense the most trouble.During the broadcast, . Mahomes said those two fan bases were so loud that some of his offensive linemen couldn't hear the cadence."I'm mostly verbal," Mahomes said. "The only time I've been silent is in Baltimore and Seattle, where Brett Martin Jersey I have to go under center and go with signals with the offensive linemen. It was so loud in those stadiums that the tackles couldn't hear me."Even though those stadiums forced Mahomes to Wei-Chieh Huang Jersey change things up, it didn't nece sarily seem to bother him. The last time the Chiefs went on the road to play the , in 2019, Mahomes completed 24 of his 31 pa sing attempts for 343 yards, three touchdowns and an interception. Kansas City lost the game 36-35, but the offense wasn't to blame.Similarly, the Chiefs last Cole Hamels Jersey went up to Seattle in 2018, and Mahomes played well in a lo s. He threw for 273 yards and three scores while adding 33 yards on the ground. Mahomes won't have Willie Calhoun Jersey to worry about crowd noise next week when the come to Arrowhead Stadium for a rematch.

ODPOWIEDZ