Lions Aidan Hutchinson wanted Detroit to pick him at NFL Draft doesnt think about Jaguars passing on him

modele, testy, recenzje, opinie

Moderatorzy: GRZECH, barbapuppa, sondejm, Tester

ODPOWIEDZ
ymakerpi8d
Uświadomiony

Lions Aidan Hutchinson wanted Detroit to pick him at NFL Draft doesnt think about Jaguars passing on him

Post autor: ymakerpi8d » 07 mar 2024, 8:32

Throughout most of the pre-draft proce s leading into the 2022 , then-Michigan pa s rusher was in the thick of the conversation to be selected by the with the No. 1 overall pick. However, Nomar Garciaparra Jersey that never came to fruition as Jacksonville opted to go with , which left Hutchinson available for his hometown to take him at No. 2 overall.In other situations, we've seen players that get pa sed up on holding a grudge against that specific team (or teams). However, that doesn't seem to be the case here with Hutchinson. As the Lions host the Jaguars for joint practices this week Carlton Fisk Jersey , Hutchinson admitted that he never thinks about the snub."Nope," he said about the Jaguars pa sing on him, via . "I'm happy here. Very thankful. Very thankful. I mean, it all worked out. It was divine timing. The way things went were the way things were supposed to go." DET DE #97 It makes sense why Hutchinson is happy with the way J. D. Martinez Jersey things turned out, given his hometown roots playing at Divine Child High School in Dearborn, Michigan and then the University of Michigan at the colligate level. It only makes sense that he wanted to continue the trend in the . "The whole draft proce s, I wanted them to pick me," Hutchinson said.Not only was he able to remain at home, the pa s rusher enjoyed a prolific rookie season that found him finishing second behind corner for defensive rookie of the year. Mitch Moreland Jersey Hutchinson finished with 9.5 sacks, 15 quarterback hits, and 52 tackles in 17 games for Detroit. Now, as the Lions have division-winning expectations coming into 2023, Hutchinson is looking to bring his game to the next level, po sibly to the chagrin of the Jags. "I think the sky's the limit for me," he Jackie Bradley Jr Jersey said. "I really feel that. I haven't even scratched my potential yet. I feel like I'm still stacking the days, getting so much better every day. Man, it's going to be a fun year."

ODPOWIEDZ