Hall of Famer Jerome Bettis completes his business degree at Notre Dame 28 years after leaving university

modele, testy, recenzje, opinie

Moderatorzy: GRZECH, barbapuppa, sondejm, Tester

ODPOWIEDZ
ymakerpi8d
Uświadomiony

Hall of Famer Jerome Bettis completes his business degree at Notre Dame 28 years after leaving university

Post autor: ymakerpi8d » 07 mar 2024, 8:18

Former star running back Jerome Bettis is officially a college graduate. "The Bus" returned to Notre Dame decades after leaving the university to finish out his degree from the Mendoza School of Busine s.The 50-year-old wants to send a me sage to everyone that it is never too late to go after a goal and emphasizes the importance of Lars Eller Jersey education.The cla s of 2022 graduate shared the news on Twitter, writing:"A promise made, a promise kept. 28 years after leaving @NotreDame, I've completed my degree from the Mendoza School of Busine s. I hope my journey serves as reminder that education is the true equalizer in life and it is never too late to start." A promise made, a promise kept. 28 years Rod Langway Jersey after leaving , Ive completed my degree from the Mendoza School of Busine s. I hope my journey serves as reminder that education is the true equalizer in life and it is never too late to start. Jerome Bettis (@JeromeBettis36) The "promise" Bettis speaks of is one to his mother, who he told he would graduate college.When he first went back to school, he commented on his reasoning for why he decided to go back and pursue his degree."I promised my mother that I would get my degree. In my immediate family, I'll be the first person to graduate from college," he said. " Alex Ovechkin Jersey But most importantly, I have two children. For them to see dad finish a commitment that he set out some 27 years ago, for me to complete that, I think it says a lot to them." Embarra sing defenses seemed like second nature to The Bus, but college presented new Dennis Maruk Jersey challenges, especially after being away from the cla sroom for so long."It is so strange. Because I'm so behind the times. I mean, I'm a dinosaur in the sense of school. I don't know where anything is. I'm struggling with the technology," he .Those at Notre Dame know the Hall of Famer getting his degree sends a positive me sage to others at the school."I say to all our coaches that there are three things we should be concerned about versus integrity: Do things the right way, second is help these kids get a degree and John Carlson Jersey do well in their lives, and the third is winning on the field," Notre Dame president Father said. "And Jerome getting a degree after all his succe s just underscores how important that is." File this one as: Things you love to see. Things you love to see: completing his degree from the Mendoza School of Busine s at . NFL on CBS (@NFLonCBS)

ODPOWIEDZ